Friday, May 30, 2008

The day continues...

I want to meet the person who has some how stopped time. This day is dragging on at an almost painful pace. My butt hurts from sitting in these chairs...

AAK...in response to your previous comment, no I am not pooping when I mean executive session. It is plenty warm. Almost hot, no need to find the coat. Also AAK...you need to give me the privilege to read your blog...you have it set to not let me in. What fun is that?

Lunch was good...that is about all the great things I have to report today. My heart is aching a bit...I miss my family an aweful lot. I think we sometimes take for granted how much we need to have some people around us in our lives and I need Jenny and Sharkboy around me. I will make this brief, but the meaning is anything but brief. I love you...I will see you guys soon.

Well it is now time to go in and sit through some debate over the future of the United Methodist Church through out the state of Indiana. So if I don't just drop over dead from frustration or bordom...I will post later.

Be Kind, Be Safe....

Shalom my Peeps!!!

No comments: