Sunday, May 25, 2008

Poll Results...

Well blog fans it has been a busy little 4-day. I am back for my one day that I am working this rotation and am trying to catch some things up. I have a list of things that I am going to blog about later, but for now here are the poll results from last week.

1 person each figure gas will either level off at $4 or be more than $6 (each equalling 11% of the voting)

7 of you thought it would level off at $5 (or 77% of the voting)

9 total people voted this week...Thank you voters. In a hope to draw more voters this week I have decided to have a topic near and dear to all of our hearts. Ice Cream. So look to the left and vote. If your flavor isn't there, comment it to me on a blog and I will include it next week in the blog.

Be Kind and Be Safe this holiday weekend.

Shalom my Peeps!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are good choices for 'classic' flavors of ice cream. But there is such a plethora of 'specialty' flavors. A couple of my favorites are Edy's Deep Dish Apple Pie, Edy's New York Cheesecake (both with bits of crust...mmmm), and Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby. I'm partial to the name, but it is oh so good. Chocolate covered, peanut butter-filled pretzels. Can it get any better?