Monday, May 19, 2008

Daddy Day in review...

Hey blog readers...here I am at work again. I am starting a 37 hour turn. Tonight at Sta. 1 and then on to Sta. 3(home) for the remainder of the shift. Today was Daddy day with Sharkboy. So here is the run down.

Got home from work and Sharkboy was still in his "Big Boy" bed. After he woke up I went in and we had a nice little chat about Daddy being at work. I think we are on the same page now...We watched Disney Channel and had Cheesy eggs for breakfast and the morning was spent on the floor playing with his semi trucks(Macks to him). I asked what he wanted for lunch and he said he wanted a nap...and off he went to bed. The plan for the afternoon was go to Meijer and get dinner for tomorrow night, since I have to cook. Then we would go to the park. Well after the nap and a snack he noticed his little friend accross the street outside and wanted to play there more. So they played and the neighbor watched him while I went to the store. That was pretty much our day. Lots of playing and quality time.

Jenny got home and I pretty much had to run right out the door. So I didn't really get a chance to hear about her day. So my catch up with her will have to wait until Wed. evening.

So here I sit at the firehouse. With nothing really else to add. I am sure I will have more to add tomorrow since we will be training most of the day, and training usually produces some pretty good stories. So until tomorrow...

Be Kind, Be Safe

Shalom my Peeps....

No comments: