Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Slummin'

Hey blog readers...well today the Captain of the ladder truck asked me to trade with him. He wanted a day on the engine. I don't exactly consider myself the biggest fan of ladder truck work, but I took him up on it. So far not a bad day...took in a medical at Sta. 2 when we were there. We will see what the night holds.

Not really a lot to report...Just your typical day at work.

Tonight they are having a Procession of lights from Mishawaka to New Carlisle in honor of Cpl. Szuba and Ricky. Last thing I heard on the radio was that the procession was 3 1/2 miles long. I wish I could see it. L.A. and F.i.L. went down the road to check it out and they took their camera with them. I hope to see pictures tomorrow.

Well tomorrow I have some errands to run...Hair cut with Cassie, pick up vacuum, buy wireless router for L.A. and F.i.L.'s new laptop and set up their network. Full day.

So with that I will wrap this up...

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps

No comments: