Saturday, January 16, 2010

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y

Hey Blog readers...not really sure what to say today. So let's see what unfolds.

Well I am not sure how many people read this blog. So here is what I would love for you all to do today. Show some love...leave me a comment so I know your out there. I sometimes feel like I am just sketching out my thoughts and they are floating out there in Internet space and that is about it...

I have spent the last few days getting ready for my trip to Florida in a week. I went out and bought some new jeans yesterday. I have been making a list of things to make sure I pack. Collecting surprises for my hosts and dreaming of sunshine and golf courses.

I am thinking of starting a new blog to run along side this one. I have this vision of collecting pictures of 3 of my favorite things and journal my adventures with them. I think the name of the blog will be called "Butts, Brews and Balls". It will have pictures and chronicle my adventures that include cigars, beer (mostly craft and micro brew) and golf. What do you think...again leave your thoughts.

Last night we went out to Giannetto's for Chicago style deep dish pizza. The usual gang was there and we had good time as always. Ate some yummy pizza and got to catch up with all of our friends. I love get togethers like that. Here are some pictures from the outing...

Jen and Amy

Kelly, Jenny and Karen

The Cake

Jenny and I

The Pizza...Mmmmm

Jenny and Morgan with Morgan's Present for Jenny

Jenny is off scrap booking today...leaving Sharkboy and I to do boy stuff. We have played matchbox cars, remote control cars and he has effected several rescues of his stuffed animals. It is really cute. He has some make shift fire gear stuff...a coat from a costume, an old helmet of mine, a back pack(aka air pack) some snow pants, his snow boots and a couple flashlights. He is very creative. It is probably one of my favorite things to watch him do.

I hope you are all having a great weekend...remember to leave some love. Let me know your out there.

Be Kind, Be Safe...
Shalom my Peeps.

4 comments:

Awesome Aunt Kelly said...

I would have thought a blog named "Butts, Brews and Balls" would have a different theme. And I read every day.

Nice pics!

Aleea said...

I read whenever you post -- and I'd read whatever you write, in whatever format you write it in.

And I agree with Awesome Aunt Kelly, I had thought that BB&B would have a different theme. ;)

See ya soon friend.

Jen said...

I love you!! I read your blog all the time! Even though I live with you...

marci81 said...

I read your blog too Jay and usually laugh out loud at least once;)