Saturday, January 9, 2010

Quick Vent...

Hey blog readers...just jumped on here to vent for a second. Sometimes if you put your thoughts down the issue doesn't seem to mean some much afterwards. So here it goes...

How many other people are sick of all the secret little Facebook status updates. The bra color thing was cute, but after that, it is just beating a dead horse. Just putting down something strange is just becoming irritating. I don't know about you, but after awhile of guessing doesn't the mystery go away and annoyance begin. Enough is enough...so here is my thought...just put something random up. Don't answer people when they ask and everyone will become annoyed and it will end. Who is with me...leave a comment.

(Pushing my soap box back under the counter)

Be Kind, Be Safe, Be Random,

Shalom my Peeps!

2 comments:

Aleea said...

Agreed, it is getting super silly. I'd rather hear about people's days, lives or important things going on. Perhaps you and I are in the minority?

Awesome Aunt Kelly said...

But I thought you were doing it too, cause you were posting weirdness. Half in, half out? What was that? Or was that your randomness? Or was it really half in, half out...? ;-)