Friday, January 2, 2009

More to come later...

Hey blog readers...been a very busy holiday season(more on that later...). I just wanted to hop on here and do something. Several months ago Awesome Aunt Kelly introduced me to the funny world of "Everything Chuck Norris". Well in honor of that Jenny bought me a Chuck Norris Calendar. It is a daily tidbit of life as Chuck Norris. It is hilarious...So I have decided that daily in my blog, I will be posting the daily tidbit.

So to catch up, here is the 1st & 2nd postings:

Jan. 1:

The chief export of Chuck Norris is PAIN!

Jan. 2:

Chuck Norris uses a nightlight. Not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

So there you have it.

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps.

(oh yeah, and more on the holidays later...)

1 comment: