Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We're heading home...

Hey blog readers...this morning I followed the directions I was given last night and that was to call the office when I woke up and check to see when I could do the pick up to bring Daisy home. The Doctor came in early(he wasn't due until 10-ish)and gave her, her exam. He said she was ready to go home...

Now the transition at home will begin. It is a little faster than we thought, and throws a wrench into some things that we were planning, but we can deal. I will hopefully have pictures and more to report later today. It is feeling really good to know I am heading home real soon.

Funny thing happened last night. I chose what side of the bed I was going to sleep on and it was opposite to where they had the clock. So I just set my cell phone as the alarm clock. I put my Ipod on and fell asleep(actually easier than I thought). I was jolted awake by a loud static and buzz and about had a heart attack. My first thought was something was wrong with my Ipod. Nope, I plucked the earphones out and it got louder...It was the alarm clock. Someone had turned the alarm on and it was not set, so at midnight, the default time, it went off. I shut it off and promptly fell back asleep...

More about Daisy later...

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps.

No comments: