Monday, January 26, 2009

We have survived the first week...

Hey blog readers...today was a good day. Daisy's swelling seems to be getting under control. It is becoming a chore to keep her calm. She is obviously feeling much better. Making us in turn all feel much better too.

Today we just hung out. I had 3 calls after midnight last night and that left me a little short on sleep. So while she napped, I did some things and caught a couple of little cat naps too. She is getting around really well. She is still for the most part carrying that leg, but more and more she is using it. I have pictures of the leg without the tape over the fixator, but I haven't uploaded yet...most likely will occur on Wednesday.

Sharkboy and I played some Wii bowling today. Good times. He is actually quite good. A lot of it is luck, but he is knocking the pins down. He and I are also starting to plan our "Boys Trip". I promised him coming up this spring that he and I would pack up and hit the road over one of my 4 days. He is really looking forward to hanging with Dad and staying in a Hotel, and I am too. He is getting really big and says such grown up things. I just don't want him to ever feel like he can't hang out with Dad and do stuff. I really take this job of "Dad" seriously and I hope he sees it.

Jenny went to dinner with some girls tonight from church. They sing together in the Praise team and are trying to figure out a happy medium with their schedules and their practices. There are issues with time and their sacrifice...they are all getting really busy. They went to Hacienda, which worked out good for me, because Jenny brought me home a Taco salad. It is one of my favorite things. She really must love me...

Tomorrow I am working...We will be busy trying to get some inspections done. So I am guessing that there won't be an update...but you never know. So until next time...

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps.

No comments: