Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sledding today...

Hey blog readers...today we enjoyed a Snow Day here at the house. We layed around in our Pajamas until well into the afternoon...



Ryan stopped by today to drop off some CD's that Jess burned for us. However he walked up to the house. He informed me that he was stuck in a snow bank down the road. He made a slight error and buried his car to the point he couldn't drive it out the snow bank. I took the truck down and pulled him out of the snow bank. Thank God for 4-wheel drive.



Then after lunch and some stuff around the house...we went sledding. Here are some of the pictures...


Sharkboy ready to hit the hill.

On the sled.

And the return trip.

My 2 favorite people in the world.

He makes me so proud.

The Family Self Photo.

The Better Half.

And finally the homemade Cocoa and Kahlua.(Mmmm)
Now I am trying to put all of our pictures on the back up drive...and organize them. I think this is going to be a big project. So I will drink my Yuengling and chip away.
Stay warm...Until next time...

Be Kind, Be Safe....

Shalom my Peeps.



No comments: