Monday, January 12, 2009

They are forecasting snow tonight...

Hey blog readers...so we got everything dried up from sledding yesterday. The noses have stopped running (well except Jenny's). Sharkboy and I hit the hill again today, but it was just the 2 of us and it was a blast. I is becoming quite the little adventure seeker...

So they are forecasting snow tonight...high winds in the morning and dropping temps through the rest of the week. Welcome to winter in Northern Indiana. We live in a snow machine. We can get lake effect snow in a moments notice...so those of you in sunny warmer climates, I envy you. I don't necessarily want to move to where you are, just visit so I can golf.

Well I am working overtime at Sta. 2 tonight. Not a whole lot going on(not a bad thing). Tomorrow I have to take the dog to the vet. She hurt her leg a couple weeks ago, but it isn't getting any better with just an anti-inflammatory. So I think an x-ray is in her future...

Other than that...not much going on in my world.

So until next time...

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I hope the snow isn't too bad up there...it's just really cold and windy down here in KC, which I'd rather have at least some beautiful snow with it! Enjoy the sledding days to come!