Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Don't worry...in 5-7 days it should all be better.

Hey blog readers. It is with a heavy heart that I report that I have officially switched to long sleeves. I also am disappointed to report that I had to break out my stocking cap. I am not even going to go into the fact that the other night we got a 4 letter word on the ground.

Sharkboy however woke up and was really excited to see the snow. He looked at me and emphatically said..."I didn't even know it was Christmas time..." I immediately replied with..."that is because it isn't". Now he was confused but nothing more was said. We will see how this unfolds.

Also on a sad note, Jenny and I dropped the laptop off at the Dr. It has a really bad virus, however the good news is, they are confident they can eliminate it.

Well that is about all I have now. When I get the laptop back I have some pictures and funnies, but without the pictures they aren't nearly as funny.

So until the next posting...

Be Kind, Be Safe (use your virus scan)...

Shalom my peeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your response to Ethan about the snow..."its' cause its not!"