Saturday, October 11, 2008

Breast Cancer Fact for 10/11...

Hey blog reader...well here it is, the long awaited vacation from intellectual facts about breast cancer. I have decided to take this break to make you aware of what is occuring in South Bend today. Today is the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk. It is located in Howard Park, and I posted this early too. It isn't too late to to go walk if you are so moved. If you aren't doing anything, maybe go to Cancer.org and check out the route. Maybe you could go down and cheer for the people that are walking. But in the very least, take a moment of your busy day and think about what these people are doing by walking. I personally am not walking...instead I am working, but I will be thinking about the walk through out the day.

So that is your fact today...as of Tuesday they had raised $64,133.38, I will make sure I check back and see the final number...

Be Kind, Be Safe...Be well informed.

Shalom my Peeps...

1 comment: