Monday, October 13, 2008

Hosedragger Golf is born...

Hey blog readers...in my constant quest to do "guy stuff" I have acquired a winter project. I will be restoring a golf cart.



F.i.L. has a 1970's 3-wheeled Harley Davidson golf cart that he has had behind his shed for several years. It is in need of much tender love and care. It has not been used and been exposed to the elements all of that time. I asked if he would let me restore it and make it a theme cart and he has agreed.



So here begins my golf cart restoration project. I have to park my truck outside for the winter, but I am hoping the sacrifice will be worth it. My plan is to have it look like a little fire engine. I have tossed around the idea of calling it Engine Fore (get it???).



Here are a couple of pictures of the cart in it's current condition. I have removed one of the tires and rims and need to buy new ones to make sure we don't have any mishaps in moving it from New Carlisle to South Bend...well here are the pics.





Once I get the tires on it and pull it out of it's current location, I will be posting some actual shots of the carts condition. I don't want to try and disturb it's current covering since I don't think I could get it back on.

So stay tuned...

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps.

No comments: