Friday, October 3, 2008

The usual stuff...

Hey blog readers...I thought I would try and catch you up with some stuff. I haven't really blogged about "my daily life" lately, and thought I would do some blogging. So grab a libation and enjoy...I am enjoying some Stout sent from Athena, and I love you a little more with each sip.

Well I last left off the updates with us in Ludington. Well on Saturday we had our Shrimp Boil...it seemed to be a big hit. I think we will be doing that on an annual basis. It was yummy and it was really great to hang out with friend/family and just grub and catch up. The shrimp boil was the culmination of a very relaxing day...

Sunday morning we woke up and packed to head home. It is always a little sad to leave the gang. On the way home we stopped in Holland at Red Robin Restaurant. Rumor has it we are getting one and we wanted to see what it was all about. It was yummy...Bottomless drinks + all you can eat fries=yummy and full.

This week has basically been a lot of work. The Pink Fire truck came to town...see previous blogs.

Last night we had a visit from Alyssa...Athena's sister. It was great to catch up and hang out. We enjoyed some chicken on the grill and some "adult beverages". She was also the transporter of Heaven in a growler. Athena sent us an incredible surprise and gift. Our only fear is that we will never be able to enjoy this Hazelnut Stout again.

Today started out with Daisy getting poopy foot and coming in the house. She managed to track poopy foot prints in the house and that meant we had to clean some spot in the carpet. It wasn't a disaster, but it wasn't very pleasant either. I dropped Sharkboy off at the babysitter, and while going home to hang some pictures and stuff I ran into Marci...she is in town from Florida. I got to say hello and got a hug, which I later found out was more than her sister has recieved(Sorry Absofab).

So tomorrow is my maiden voyage for this years football season to campus to tailgate. I am looking forward to it. Absofab and I will be hitting the lots a little after 10. Jenny and Bang Bang girls will meet up with us a little later.

Well that is about it for now, I am sure I will have stories tomorrow. So look for an update in the near future...

Well, tummy says I am hungry, so I must go eat.

So until next time...

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps!!!

1 comment:

Aleea said...

My friend, there is Octoberfest coming up next and, from what I understand, another Chocolate Hazelnut Stout being made as I type. Amen. (and will share in November!!)