Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The birth of Gadge Girl...

Hey blog readers...I almost forgot to mention. L.A. recently got a digital camera. She has entered the gadget world. Well she was lacking some confidence in getting the pictures from the camera to the computer. Well...she has moved up to "Gadge Girl" has been born.



Last night it appears that she sat down and figures some things out. She sent me an e-mail this morning with pictures she took and downloaded to her camera. I have to admit, a little tear formed and I was a bit choked up. My little "Gadge Girl" is blossoming into a full fledged "Gadge Gal"...


You go Mimi...


Here are her pictures she sent me...


Jenny and Sharkboy...I love those 2 tons!!!

Sharkboy golfing...he is going to be a great golfer

Ok, well that is what I forgot. Keep up the good work L.A. The writers and staff here at Plays with Sirens...love you and are proud of your accomplishment.

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps.

No comments: