Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm Awesome

Ok blog readers...today I was talking on the phone to one of my coworkers/friends and he asked me how I was. I responded "I'm Awesome". Now I respond this way a lot, but mostly because when people respond that way it irritates me, and well my sick twisted sense of humor makes it so that I respond the same way. Not because I am trying to annoy the person I am talking to...so if you are one of the people that I have responded this way to, I hope you understand it was not meant to annoy...but just my little world needs some excitement. Well he suggested I Youtube a video by an artist, Spose, and look for "I'm Awesome". I did, and now I laugh out loud. So here is the embeded video...enjoy, and I hope it brings a smile to your face like it did mine...





Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps

No comments: