Thursday, October 7, 2010

I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Hey blog readers...sometimes in life we have these revelations, or epiphanies if you will. Well I have them every so often. These are not always a new revelation or something I didn't already know. They occassionally are those moments when you realize something that you have known for a long time, but just something refreshes it...here is my latest.

People need to know what is going on. Not just that something is going on or a rough idea of what is going on. All the down and dirty details...and don't leave any out. There is no substitute for it, and it is almost like a drug addict looking for their next fix. They will put everything aside and not stop until they are satisfied. Some people are happy with some of the details and others are less likely to stop until their insatiable appetite is relieved. I call this the "Inherent Need to Know". I don't think of this as a bad thing...not at all, because I am guilty as well(as I write this I am listening to SBFD on a major gas lead downtown). This is just one of those things that I have known for a long time...just the realization is refreshed.

Well, that is all I have for now. I have to get productive today. Lots to do before I pick Sharkboy up from school. Then tonight I get to catch up with an old friend from school...

Until next time...

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps.

1 comment:

Aleea said...

am jealous you will see Anna. give her a big hug for me.