Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday...Monday...Monday

Hello readers...here I sit watching the Stanley Cup Finals. I love to watch hockey. So Monday has came and passed. Nothing really monumental.

I worked the part time gig today. Mostly just put this away...pull this product for a customer. I did have a nice chat with the full timer and she and I seem to be making some headway. She understands that I am sick of doing everything. I am not sure she will do anything about it, but she is in the very least acknowledging that I am sick of it. We will see.

Tonight I made chicken on the grill. Jenny and Sharkboy sucked it down. Good stuff. Now like I said I am watching some hockey. Go Wings...your in Hockeytown USA, you need to win this one.

Athena posted a blog yesterday that I would like to add to. She recapped her trip to and from Chicago. The various driver problems that she observed. I, having traveled roughly 600 miles last week would like to add my 2 cents.

1. I agree with the left lane travelers. UNC has nicknamed them "Left Lane Huckle Fuckers" and it is a name that certainly fits.

2. I understand that not everybody is in a hurry. But if I am, don't make it your prerogative to slow me down. Unless of course you are a person authority with a gun, red and blue lights with a ticket book.

3. When you park...they put those lines on the lot for a reason. I have a big truck...mine fits. So please do your best to fit in your spot so I don't have to try to shoe horn in a spot because a Ford Taurus needs extra space.

4. If you are parked in a parking spot with a handicap hang tag. You should be handicapped. You should not leap out of the car and head for the store with that, I just got away with parking in a handicap spot pep in your step.

So if you would like to read Athena's version here is the link. www.athenainindy.blogspot.com

Well I am headed to the firehouse tomorrow. So I will try to blog the activities tomorrow. So until then...

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps.

1 comment:

Aleea said...

Yes, Jay, that is perfect. I wish I had added the parking stuff. Am so sick of the 'two spot minimum' for the BMWs and Mercedes of the world. When I had my POS 1981 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon in college I'd park as close to them as I could :) I figure, if they ding me, no loss in value for me :)