Saturday, June 14, 2008

The longest day of my life...

Hey blog readers...here I sit at the station waiting to go home at 7pm. The truth be told, this isn't the longest day of my life. But it has to be in the recent top 10. But, I think it is because it is the day before vacation.

I am sitting here buying time...I have 2 things to accomplish when I get home. Then all I have to do is sleep and leave for vacation. I have to mow the grass. I don't want the house looking shabby when I am gone. The other is get Jenny's van dropped off to get the blower motor repaired...that is it. I am packed...minus toiletries, but I still need to stay clean.

Later Sharkboy and Jenny will be joining us, here at the firehouse, for a little cookout. I can't wait to hang out with the little man for a little bit before his "Bacation". I am going to miss the little guy.

Well that is all I have for now...I have to go make Pasta Salad for the cookout. Next entry will be either from the road, or from "Beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada"....

Be Kind, Be Safe my friends...

Shalom my Peeps.

No comments: