Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So much to update...

Hey blog readers...I have been pretty busy lately. After vacation I jumped right back into work and with Sharkboy's birthday on Monday, kept very busy.

Florida was awesome! I saw some really good friends, met some new ones, enjoyed the warm weather, built a sand castle, smoked a few cigars, played some golf, ate some seafood and generally enjoyed life. Thank you to my hosts for interrupting your busy lives to spend some time with me. You are the best!

While in Florida I visited World Famous Cigar Bar (WFCB). It is a really cool place. If you are ever in the Ft. Myers area or Naples (after March) and enjoy cigars, it is a must visit. I met the owner, and the director of marketing. Very cool people with a great vision of how to enjoy a cigar in a bar atmosphere. Oh how I wish I could be there for the Super Bowl Party they have planned (I am jealous Athena).

Work has been very busy lately...not with the obvious calls, but with all of the changes that come with a merger. It is still a very exciting and fluid atmosphere. I love to see the changes that are happening and look forward to the growth.

Sharkboy turned 6 on Monday...Happy Birthday little man! He is growing up everyday. He never stops making us laugh and more importantly making us proud. He shares a birthday with the anniversary of Janet Jackson's "Nipplegate" at the Super Bowl. I did not see it live...I was a bit busy, but when he looks back on his birthday, he has something to tag it with. Keep growing buddy...you are turning into a great little man that I am proud to call my son!

Plans are in the works for the Leonard's take on Florida trip. We are planning a week long vacation this summer in Florida. It is going to be a full week, but it will be fun. Aunt Cici...we will call you very soon to make the plans...

Well that is all I have for right now...

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps!

1 comment:

marci81 said...

You better things book up FAST around here, I mean people start booking things 4-6 months in advance depending on what it is...