Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Hey blog readers...it is that day that most men cringe at and most women anticipate. We celebrated over Friday night and Saturday since I am at work today. Sharkboy signed his card himself and it meant a lot to Jenny. Jen got the usual chocolate and card from me...and seemed pleased. (I am still waiting for my gift)

Yesterday we made the final big booking decision for our Disney trip in June. Thanks to Marci (who is our Hero)...we will be staying at the Beach Club! I am pretty excited, but my excitement is nothing compared to Sharkboy's. So we will be flying into Tampa on the 12th, Disney 14-17th and then finish out the trip in Tampa for my Birthday. It will be a fun time.

Aunt Karen and Grandma stopped by to drop off some stuff. I love it when they come and visit. Uncle Jim and Aunt Elaine stopped by yesterday to drop off Sharkboy's B-day present. Jim helped him put together some of his legos. It was a nice little visit. L.A. and F.i.L. came over in the evening and ate chili with us that Jenny had made. It was a nice Saturday of visiting and hanging out. Oh yeah and Awesome Aunt Kelly and Awesome Uncle Jon stopped by and dropped of Disney books for us for our trip. it is nice to have some things for research for our visit.

Well I finally got the new TV for the bedroom. We now have a 32" flat screen TV on the wall in the bedroom. Just in time to watch the Olympics in HD. The picture is amazing and it is helping drive us to put the big screen in the basement. Installation went pretty well, and I am very pleased with the final product. It is amazing to say the very least. Looks like when I get banished during the bachelor I will be in the bedroom...(yes, I will be in the bedroom, not Jen) not the basement(yet).

Good luck to Lauren on her first indoor games/tournament. Indoor soccer season kicks off today and I can't go, but Jenny and Sharkboy are going to cheer her on. Go Lauren!!!

Well that is all I have for now...until next time.

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps!

No comments: