Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yummy, yummy for my Tummy...

Hey blog readers...good day so far. Been busy with calls, but they have been spread out pretty well. Just enough time to get reports caught up and we are off to the next...good times.

Last night we hit Logan's Steak house for a little family dinner out on the town. Sharkboy was flirting with the waitress, as usual. The hostess was one of his former teachers. She was amazed at how big he has gotten, it was nice to catch up with her. Good food and I feel like I have to add here. I am really liking the trend that restaurants are taking with dessert. This is one of the few times that I have noticed, but they are making desserts in shot glass size containers. Just enough to give you something sweet, but not enough to affect your overall comfort. Very nice...

Today like I said has been packed with calls. It has been a good day to be a fireman. Notre Dame students are returning to the area for yet another year. We should pick up a few drunk student calls in the next few weeks...but it is the risk you run.

Now to the title. I made a Pork Tenderloin tonight on the grill that was to die for. OMG...it cooked for 3 hours on the rotisserie on the grill. It was 4 lbs., add the homemade mashed potatoes, green beans and salad and I am here to tell you...I am not even hungry anymore.

Well tomorrow is the Harvest party at the winery...Lots of potential for stories. I will hopefully update tomorrow.

That is it for tonight...

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps.

No comments: