Friday, December 12, 2008

Home at Last...home at last...thank the lord I'm home at last...

Hey blog readers...well I survived my 36 hour turn. It wasn't all that busy...but I am still pretty tired. Sleeping isn't the same at the fire house...and I missed Sharkboy and Jenny.

Sharkboy has been dealing with some listening problems. He is simply 4 years old and really trying to figure some things out(or test the waters, you choose). He had a great day at school yesterday and then followed that up with a great day at the babysitter's today. It is so much more fun when he is being good. Tomorrow I will be taking him to the fire department Children's Christmas party. Then at night he has an overnight at Mimi's(L.A.). He is really looking forward to it, and I think they are too.

Not to much has unfolded in my life since the last post. I went on a call today for a person who passed out. That person was involved in a car accident prior in the day. I make this plea to all of my friends. If you are involved in a car crash and your car flips over or your airbag goes off...please seek at least an evaluation(from your family Doc or the Emergency room). I can't tell you how many times people under estimate their injuries...and then end up hurting themselves more. You can imagine...then we get involved.

Well tomorrow I am taking Sharkboy to the party that I previously mentioned. Then Jenny and I will be going to a Christmas party with the girls she works with and their significant others. Should be some good blog material...stay tuned.

Athena...I hope you are enjoying your trip in Florida. I think I am leaving puddles of jealousy everywhere I go. I want to be in Florida...But friend, I hope you get lots of reading in, many libation consumed and much stress left in the yard(after smelling the flowers).

So until next time...

Be kind, Be safe...

Shalom my Peeps.

No comments: