Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Need to catch up...

Hey blog fans...I am really behind on this little blog. I need to catch up the anniversary weekend and such, but I have been so busy, not to mention run down from a sinus infection/ear infection.

I am planning to do some catch up on this tonight. I have pictures of this past weekend, and the golf cart.

This snow thing is a little early if you ask me...I was not ready! I have some things to do to get ready for this weather. But I guess the older I get the more I procrastinate and the sooner things seem to pile up.

Well, I will update tonight...until then:

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps!

1 comment:

Aleea said...

Who really is ever ready for snow? I cleaned off my porch on Sunday afternoon and was depressed the rest of the day. It isn't the same without patio furniture and an umbrella on the porch. *sigh*