Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hot off the presses...

Well blog fans...here I sit stuffed to the gills with Olive Garden. The never ending pasta...well it did eventually end.

Today was a whirlwind day...so here is the wrap up.

Finished work at 7a. It was a pretty good day. Productive...we got lots done. I am not looking forward to pulling a 48 starting in the morning...but it is self induced.

Made breakfast and took Sharkboy to school. He really likes his new teachers. He actually told me today that he loves Ms. Ellen and Ms. Karla. He seems to be growing up pretty fast. He actually has been listening...I am sure that is just a phase and it will pass. He is pretty excited that this weekend we are heading for Mimi (L.A.) and Papa's (F.i.L.) for a cook out/family reunion...

Then I took Jenny's van for an Oil Change/Check up. She is really chomping at the bit for a new car. She wants a Chevy HHR...we are working on the details and where we are going to buy it.

Then off to the part time gig for a couple of hours. Just enough time to recieve 2 trucks and scoot out. I had to pick Sharkboy up from school. I am trying to always drop and pick him up from school when I am not at the firehouse. He is a really neat kid and I feel like I am missing things, on an almost daily basis.

Daisy Dog had a vet appointment today...yup, she is trying to chew her legs off again. She has a ragweed allergy and is miserable. So we got her a steriod shot and we are crossing our fingers that she doesn't go from Quadroped to Tri-pod.

Then finally tonight we met with "The Gang" for A.U.J.'s birthday dinner at Olive Garden...yummy. I had the never ending Pasta bowl...aka...Carboholics dream come true(guilty...) It was a great time and we got to laugh and catch up. I would like to add here and go on official record...that Ms. Croft(name changed to protect the not so innocent) is awesome. Good pick UNC...She is awesome and I think she is starting to catch on to our language and joke.

Now Sharkboy is walking around in the rain with no shoes...oh to be a kid again. Well that is about all I have for now.

So remember...Be Kind, Be Safe.

Shalom my Peeps...

No comments: