Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wow...what a week!

Hey blog readers...I haven't posted since Valentines day. Wow, seems like I just pushed enter to post the last post. I have had a pretty busy week, so here is the run down.

Diasy is doing much better. We made a mad dash run on Thursday to Fort Wayne. On Wednesday night Jenny noticed that there was some blood drops on the floor. I got down to investigate and found that she had knocked the top pin loose on her fixator. It was bleeding, however not uncontrollably. I contacted Fort Wayne and they advised we would need to come over for an evaluation. They removed the pin and made some reconfiguration and she is doing much better. She did however ride the whole ride home with her head on my shoulder crying. It was a very trying ride home...March 9th we hopefully will have it removed.

Sharkboy is just chipping away at being 5. He is trying very hard to find his place. He is very independent and definitely has his mind set on what he wants. I don't know where he gets this from, must be his mother. He is growing like a weed, and I am amazed everyday that I get to be a role model to this little man. He is really cool...He has been kicking his Mom's butt on the Wii quite regularly...

Jenny is keeping herself busy...she keeps our house in order. Especially when I am pulling 36's+ at the firehouse. She is a saint.

I am watching a DVD set from a series on HBO called "Generation Kill". If you haven't seen it, you should. It is an eye opener about what our troops have experienced during the War in Iraq. If you get a chance you should definitely check it out.

I am working at "Godfathers" house finishing some drywall. It is really a fun little project. I recruited Dan, my partner at work, to help me and we are making pretty good time on the project.

Athena came to our house this weekend. We love our Athena visits, it is too bad we don't have more...we are very thankful to have reconnected with her. We enjoyed great libations, even better conversations and we have plans to see each other soon. It is always great to catch up!

Once again we have received a winter storm in our area. I am really tired of the snow...shoveling, cold, wet. Spring can't come soon enough! Agghhh...winter, go away!

Well this week will be quite a busy one as well. I hopefully will get back on and post.

I better get back to work...

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps!

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.