Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day...

Hey blog readers...I am sitting here at the station. I am 11 hours away from finishing my 36 hr. shift. Not exactly a greeting card Valentines Day, but it is what the cards have dealt this year. So I thought instead of my usual updates that I give about my family and such I would take a little editorial freedom.

So for those wanting the update...Daisy, swelling is down in her foot. She is now 3 days into her antibiotics and is improving everyday. Sharkboy is at home tonight loving on his Mommy. He is eating up the attention and I think she is too. They shared some heart shaped Pizza and a great day. We will be celebrating the National Redneck Holiday of the Daytona 500 tomorrow with friends...so I am sure there will be a fun update coming up...

Here is my editorial liberties.

I love my wife more than anything. I feel like a little bit of a bad husband for working 36 hours over Valentines Day. I know she doesn't think so, but I really enjoy my time with her and miss the fact that I didn't get a chance to have heart shaped pizza. I love her more than anything and hope she understands. She is the best wife a man could ask for, let alone me. I appreciate her and her patience with me, and I know that is not the easiest thing. Jen has brought so much good in my life...not in the least our son. He is the coolest little guy in the world and I don't think other than Jen, I could love anyone more. I love you Sharkboy. I wake up everyday and want to be a better person because of Jen. She just has that effect on me. So Jen...I love you, I know I don't have to be home for you to know that. I hope you enjoyed your day with Sharkboy. Happy Valentines Day!

Also, I am very happy that L.A. and F.i.L. made it back safe from Florida. We missed you both. I am sure you had a great time. You both deserved the break. At the same time it is nice to have you back home safe and sound. We love you, welcome home...

So instead of the usual ending, I will leave you with this.

Don't ever forget to tell the ones you Love, you love them. You never know when it is your last chance to tell them.

Shalom my Peeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too... you are the best. Please don't feel bad about Valentine's Day... I understand.