Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stella and Sharkboy meet...

Hey blog readers...had a great day today. Mowed the church out in New Carlisle, and Sharkboy got to visit with my parents and Uncle Michael. I got it out of the way early enough so not to melt in the 90 degree sun.

After mowing my Mom and Dad made homemade pizza and invited Sharkboy and I to stay. It was yummy and it was nice to visit with them for a while. I don't get to do that all that often, some time by design and sometimes because I am just plain to busy. But it was a very nice visit.

We headed to Mimi and Papa's after my Mom and Dad's. Jenny's Grandpa is in town and we thought we would stop and say hello. We will be there tomorrow night for a cookout, but it is always nice to get some one on one face time. We didn't stay long, it looked like he was thinking about taking a nap, and I am not one to stop that activity.

Tonight we got to go visit our little girl again. She is growing quite nicely. Her tail is all healed up and looks great. Sharkboy got to meet her for the first time. He was super excited and was not disappointed. I think he really want to take her home, but she is not ready. Momma is still providing most of her nourishment, however she is going to start being offered puppy food tonight. We have set a tentative pick up date for her of July 31st. We are really ready for this...she is coming into a home where there is more love than any puppy could ever expect. We played, took pictures and just enjoyed her a little tonight. It was a great visit.

Well busy weekend kickin' off tomorrow night. Cook out at L.A.'s and F.i.L.'s, Friday may be a date night, and then Saturday Sharkboy is marching in the College Football Hall of Fame's Enshrinement Parade with his Pop Warner team. Then I go back to work for 3 nights in a row. So I will hopefully have some updates this weekend. I am going to try and put some pictures up on here of the little girl. I am on the deck right now enjoying a cigar, so it will have to wait for another time...

So until next time, Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps!

2 comments:

Ash said...

awe very fun day...miss stella is one lucky puppy.

Aleea said...

Lucky Stella and Lucky Sharkfamily :) Hope you've had a good week and take care of you and yours my friend.