Friday, May 1, 2009

From the road...

Hey blog readers...and followers of the Cigarfest trip. So we have 230 miles under our belts and I am secured into my navigation position quite nicely. We have the PC based GPS trip plotter going the cell phone is tethered to the laptop for almost interruption free is keeping me happy and connected. We all have a cigar going (first of the trip). Make sure you keep up with the counts above.

So far no "Left Lane Hucklefuckers" to monkey up the progress. Ohio is about as exciting as Indiana to drive across, but we are managing.

There is a travel phenomenon that I was until now not conscious of. You may have noticed this, but for some reason it has gotten past me. Whenever you put 2 or more men in a vehicle to travel somewhere longer than 3 hours they bring Ring Bologna. I have a love for preservative rich processed meat. I have always been a fan of Ring Bologna and consumed more than my fare share. But for some reason never recognized it's necessity while traveling. So God bless the road trip and God bless Ring Bologna.

Well back to my cigar, ring bologna and male bonding...

Be Kind, Be Safe....

Shalom my Peeps.

No comments: