Friday, May 1, 2009

From the road Episode 2:

Hey everybody...well we are 420 miles into this road trip. We are in the throws of our second 17 mile long construction zone in Pennsylvania.

Tommy and I are 2 cigars into the trip and several helpings of Ring Bologna, Cheddar and Swiss Cheese and these yummy Goose sticks. Eric is behind one cigar...he claims it would be too hard to light it at 80 mph (come on where is your sense of adventure).

Boredom is starting to set in...Tommy also has under his belt a 20 min nap, and for that I am envious. I have the very important job of navigator as you may remember, so sleep is not an option.

Well we are on schedule for our 5:30-6:00 arrival...

Until next time...

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps.

2 comments:

Ash said...

Have Fun!! I prefer the term naviguessing as that's usually what I'm doing even with the assistance of Timmy (with an English accent) from TomTom. I've noticed you have no record of potty stops, I'm guessing 3.

Awesome Aunt Kelly said...

Hi Jay! Hope you guys are having fun. Maybe you'll have to add ring bologna to our Ludington tradition...maybe a ring bologna/shrimp boil?