Monday, April 20, 2009

The Easter Holiday...

Hey blog readers...I know, Easter was a week ago. But we didn't have any big festivities until yesterday. Yes, we took care of the Easter Egg hunt and all things holy on the actual Easter Sunday, but due to some scheduling issues with the family...our big shindig was delayed until yesterday.

F.i.L and L.A. pulled off another successful get together...yummy appetizers, good grub and I am sure the pie was good, but none of us had any, because it returned to Fort Wayne before any of us had room to consume any. Sure would have been nice to have some pie...but it was a good day catching up with family. Lot's of laughs were shared, things flew and phone calls to relatives out of town were made.

In other catch up news...I finished the bathroom in the basement. It isn't a huge room, 4' x 9' half bath, but I did all the work myself and it was rewarding to complete a project on my own. Good stuff. So still on the honey do list I have the bedroom that needs paint, art in the hallway to hang, shed to build and garage to clean out and finish.

Project Hosedragger Golf is moving along nicely, the cart has life. I finally got the engine running and have replaced all of the vital electrical system. New Fuel lines and filters all around and it is running well. It hasn't made any journeys down the road because I need new wheels and tires, so that will be next.

Life is moving along quite nicely for all at our little piece of the world. Sharkboy is up to his usual antics and Jenny is working and getting ready for summer. I just keep on working and working on projects around the house. I have a busy May ahead of me. I will be at the Cigar Fest in Pennsylvania May 1st-3rd. and then Gull Lake and A & C's wedding the last week in May.

I haven't really felt moved to blog lately. Lot's of things come to my head that I want to post, but when it comes to the time the evening that I could blog, I am either too tired or not home to blog it. So I think I am going to start mobile postings. I just set my phone up to post from text messages...I am not sure how they will appear. I am however sure that they will not be in the length of my usual posts. We will see how that unfolds...

Well that is it for now...until next time:

Be Kind, Be Safe...

Shalom my Peeps.

No comments: